Release Notes for iPad
Mobile Client release notes are below. Click
here for SplashID Safe desktop release notes.
November 14, 2012 - Version 6.2.4 for iPad
- Fixed a problem with display of records when applying filters
November 2, 2012 - Version 6.2.3 for iPad
- Added a timeout period option to Security Options (in the Tools screen). So now you can leave SplashID Safe and come back during a specified timeout period and not have to enter your password or pattern again. Default setting is still "Immediately."
- Optimized database loading for much faster searching.
July 26, 2012 - Version 6.2 for iPad
- Retina graphics support
- Issues synchronizing between multiple devices and desktops resolved
- Fixed data corruption on sync with older Windows version
- Fixed crash on adding attachments
- Fixed send VID to other iOS device
- Numerous other minor bug fixes
***Requires FREE 6.2 update to SplashID Desktop for synchronization***
April 24, 2012 - Version 6.1 for iPad
- Bug fixes and security enhancements
***Requires 6.1 update to SplashID Desktop for synchronization***
December 2, 2011 - Version 6.0.7 for iPad
- Now synchronizes with SplashID Key Safe edition - a key shaped
USB thumb drive that has SplashID on it along with 4 GB of storage
October 10, 2011 - Version 6.0.6 for iPad
April 28, 2011 - Version 6.0 for iPad, Windows & Mac
- Desktop Update
- Unified support for synching a single desktop database with
multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry). This
is done using an email ID for your username instead of the
device name. This way you sync all devices to the same desktop
user identified by the email address.
- Redesigned and upgraded user interface, including new button
style with labels, familiar top toolbar that is highly customizable,
snazzy new detail pane, bigger edit dialog with simplified
- Minimize to System Tray option - found in Options > Security.
- Reminder feature for individual records. To use it, double
click a record to edit, then click the Reminder button. Choose
the date in the future you want to be reminded to update the
record. Save. You'll get the reminder when you launch on that
day. Great for passwords that you need to change regularly
or credit cards expiration dates.
- Pattern login. If you are a fan of this feature on the iPhone
application, you can now use the same method to login to the
- All Types listing now appears in the Type panel. Check this
updated Panel View out if you are a steadfast fan of the list
- Hover then click to copy field data in the Detail Pane
- List View: Right click column heading to customize Show
- Edit Types button under Types panel
- Sound at unlock: *Click!*
- Send feedback option in Help menu of SplashID Desktop
- Auto-email-backup system. Go to Prefs > Data/Backup to
try it out.
- Browser plugin (Internet Explorer & Safari) now supports
Other Record Types. So you can find and copy credit card numbers
on the fly when using the browser.
- Tip of the day on launch
- Enhanced search: searches inside of record data strings,
not just "starts with"
- Enhanced send VID tool, fewer steps, more intuitive, no
need for email client
- iPad Update
- Support for unified desktop sync. To restate from above:
This is done using an email ID for your username instead of
the device name. This way you sync all devices to the same
desktop user identified by the email address.
SplashID for iPad 5.5 - October 7, 2010
- Landscape Support
- New locking animation
SplashID for iPad 5.3.2 - June 12, 2010
- Bug fix with pattern login feature
- Bug fix with changing of types and categories in edit record view
SplashID for iPad 5.3 - April 27, 2010