SplashPhoto Digital Photo Organizer
SplashPhoto > BlackBerry > Download | Purchase | Release Notes | User Guide | FAQ
Installation Instructions - Important!
- Click the Download button.
- When prompted with the "File Download"
dialog box, select "Save this program to disk" and save it
in a place you are sure to remember, like your Desktop.
- After the file has finished downloading,
double click to run the installer.
- Follow the prompts until installation is complete. This will conclude
the desktop installation, but please read below for info on completing
the handheld installation.
To complete installation, connect your BlackBerry to your desktop as
you normally do to sync.
- Launch the BlackBerry Desktop and double-click the Application Loader.
- Click the Add button and browse to select this file:
c:\Program Files\SplashData\SplashPhoto for BlackBerry\SplashPhoto.alx
- Scroll down through the list of programs and check the box at the
bottom for SplashPhoto to be installed.
- Click Next and SplashPhoto will be installed on the device.
- On your handheld, find the SplashPhoto application and launch. It may
be found in the Applications folder.
To enable synchronization, double-click the Intellisync or Synchronize
icon in the BlackBerry Desktop:
- In the top section of the Intellisync window, check the box that
reads "Execute Add-in actions."
- In the bottom section, click the button that reads "Configure
- Check the box that reads "SplashPhoto Intellisync Add-ins" then
- Click the Synchronize now button to perform a first sync.
- A User Guide is included to help you navigate the features of SplashPhoto.
SplashData has been a leading provider of security applications and services for over 10 years. The company's secure password and record management solution SplashID Safe has over 1 million individual users worldwide as well as hundreds of business and enterprise clients. SplashData was founded in 2000 and is based in Los Gatos, CA.