SplashPhoto > Windows Mobile > Download | Purchase | Release Notes | User Guide | FAQ
Windows Mobile Pocket PC Release Notes
SplashPhoto 5.02 - August 24, 2008
- Major Upgrade - $9.95 for
- Support for larger format memory cards - 2GB and up
- Support for TIFF, GIF, BMP
- Share photos on Picasa, Flickr, and Facebook
- Tree View added
- Camera Support
SplashPhoto 4.42 - March 1, 2006
- Added error message when running on the wrong platform.
SplashPhoto 4.41 - February 24, 2006
- Windows Mobile 5 support, including Treo 700w
- Signed with M2M Unprivileged Certificate
SplashPhoto 4.32 - December 16, 2004
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Unfiled category to show ALL images.
SplashPhoto 4.31 - December 8, 2004
- The handheld application now searches "My Photos" on internal memory
and external memory. (HTC manufactured devices use My Photos rather
than My Pictures.)
- ActiveSync Provider syncs "My Photos" both on internal and external
- Minor UI changes.
- SplashPhoto desktop now automatically activates the currently connected
ActiveSync user when it's launched.
SplashPhoto 4.3 - November 24, 2004
- Added Language support for French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- Added Pan and Zoom
- Added support for Windows Mobile 2003 VGA and landscape modes
- Various UI improvements
- Improved handheld performance considerably when Private images are
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error if My Documents was on a Network
- Added a .jpg compression slider to the desktop preferences
- Allows up to 40 users vs. the previous 11 users
SplashPhoto 4.1 - December 12, 2003
- Made syncing error messages more descriptive
- Made Choose User dialog double-clickable
- Better progress dialog message
- Fixed bug where pressing cancel at the start of a sync would crash
- Fixed a bug that clipped a rotated image
- Fixed a bug that caused a rotated image to show up smaller
- Fixed erratic behavior when using rotate and crop
- Create user registry key properly
SplashPhoto 4.09 - November 26, 2003
- Added drag-n-drop support from SplashPhoto to the desktop.
- The date that shows in SplashPhoto is the Original EXIF Date is displayed
in the Date field, rather then the Archive Date (if available).
- Added more contextual menu support with the ability to cut, copy,
and email images.
- Fixed a category indicator bug.
- Fixed a bug where ampersands (&) wouldn't show up in the filename
in certain views.
SplashPhoto 4.07 - October 10, 2003
SplashPhoto 4.06 - September 26, 2003
- Full Release
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
SplashPhoto 4.06b4 - September 19, 2003
SplashPhoto 4.06b3 - September 11, 2003
- Desktop catalog performs two-way synchronization with handheld
- Improved Views and other UI enhancements
SplashPhoto 3.62 - June 12, 2003
SplashPhoto 3.61 - June 4, 2003
- Fixed a bug that prevented images from installing to the handheld
SplashPhoto desktop if the "My Documents" folder didn't already
SplashPhoto 3.6 - May 26, 2003
SplashPhoto 3.6b4 - May 23, 2003
- Public Beta release for Pocket PC
||Windows Mobile 5 or later
||Internet connectivity required for sharing photos with
online sites; carrier fees may apply
||Windows 7, Vista, XP, ME