SplashID > Windows Mobile > Download | Purchase | Release Notes | User Guide | FAQ
Release Notes for SplashID for Windows Mobile
Please find the latest versions of SplashID Safe at www. splashid.com
SplashID 4.14 - April 11, 2008
- • Fixed the crasher on launch in Panel View on the SplashID Desktop
- • No changes on handheld - version remains at 4.1
SplashID 4.1 - December 14, 2007
- • Updated RAPI sync version to sync with more devices
SplashID 4.09 - December 9, 2007
- • Released Active Sync and RAPI sync versions to offer more sync options
- • Quick typing feature improved to support jumping to records by typing
a few characters
- • Added the ability to click-to-call phone numbers in the Detail View
- • Set Hint feature now allows the use of spaces in the hint
- • Default Auto-Backup location is corrected to My Documents\SplashData\SplashID\Backup\
SplashID 4.08 - November 19, 2007
- • Major upgrade - upgrade
from previous versions for $9.95
- • New desktop views - Panel View and Tree View
- • Tree View on the handheld application
- • Enhanced security - auto lock-out after 10 failed attempts, password
strength meter, and password hint option
- • Web Auto-Fill - one click to open a website on the desktop and login
- • Synchronize multiple SplashID databases (with other version 4 database
- • Enhanced Lookup feature instantly displays relevant results as you
- • Email securely encrypted SplashID files to other users (from the
handheld application too!)
- • Add additional standalone desktop users
- • Change the database and auto-backup file locations
- • Toolbars give you button features where they are needed the most
- • Updated icon set with enhanced high resolution graphics
- • Fully Vista compatible
- • New Sync method - Use the Sync menu item in the menu bar
of the SplashID desktop
SplashID 3.4 - March 22, 2006
- • Windows Mobile 5 support, including the Treo 700w.
- • Fixed a bug with the password generator.
SplashID 3.32 - July 14, 2005
- • Desktop: Desktop database can now be saved to a custom location.
- • Desktop: The Italian version no longer crashes when printing.
- • Desktop: Exported data (vID or CSV) no longer gains an extra linefeed
- • Desktop: Auto-lock no longer crashes print preview.
- • Handheld: Tabs in Notes from desktop no longer appear as boxes on
- • Handheld: Notes can now be deleted correctly.
- • Desktop/Handheld: Updated the standard icon set.
- • Desktop/Handheld: Fixed a bug that would cause a new Type to disappear
after adjusting its column width.
- • Desktop/Handheld: Very minor UI updates, such as improving spacing
of translated text and fixing typographical errors.
SplashID 3.21 - December 9, 2004
- • The desktop now auto-selects the currently connected ActiveSync user
SplashID 3.2 - November 24, 2004
- • Added Language support for French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- • Added backup and restore features to SplashID desktop (new in this
- • Added a font size setting feature on the handheld
- • Fixed a bug where the desktop data could become garbled in rare situations
- • International characters now display correctly in notes
- • Fixed a bug that would replace the text of one record’s note
with the text of another
- • Installer will now report an error if ActiveSync isn't installed
- • Modified auto-lock timeout settings
- • Various UI improvements
SplashID 3.12 - August 17, 2004
- • Handheld changes:
- • Added a Find feature.
- • Improved sorting of numbers and dates.
- • Improved double-byte font support.
- • Auto-lock will no longer invoke when editing types or categories.
- • International characters now display in Notes.
- • Desktop changes:
- • Fixed a bug where all users’ font settings would change
the first time a font was set.
- • Fixed a redraw bug where data in preview pane wouldn’t update
when users were switched.
SplashID 3.11 - July 1, 2004
- • Left/Right now changes records in Detail view
- • Sort order of Category and Type is now retained after exit
- • Notes now accept carriage returns
- • Field labels for new items now display correctly
SplashID 3.1 - June 16, 2004
- • Multiple desktop sync issue is fixed
- • The active Type’s labels are now used in column headers
- • Column widths are now saved on a per-type basis
- • Column widths are remembered between sessions
- • Records with large notes now sync correctly
- • Note changes now sync correctly
- • Generate Password dialog now remembers previous settings (handheld
- • Added “Edit Record” to Tools menu in Detail View
- • “All Types” and “All Categories” now display
- • Changed the name of the desktop application and User Guide shortcuts
so they no longer replace the Palm versions
SplashID 3.1b2 - June 15, 2004
- • Long entries now wrap in Detail view
- • Notes are integrated into Detail view
- • Input area no longer pops-up when SplashID locks in the background
- • SplashID now auto-locks when the device is turned off
- • Fixed a bug where the data couldn’t be saved if My Documents
was on a network drive
- • Mask now works from the Detail view
- • Added a 30 second timeout option
- • Password generator is now only available in the data fields
- • Other minor UI changes
SplashID 3.1b1 - June 7, 2004
- • Fixed sync bug
- • Tapping a record on the handheld now enters Detail view rather than
SplashID 3.1d9 - June 4, 2004