SplashMoney > BlackBerry > Download | Purchase | Release Notes | User Guide | FAQ
If you would like
to download SplashMoney directly onto your device, you can download
it wirelessly via your BlackBerry Browser on the device iteself.
Open the browser and press the menu button, then select Go To,
and enter the addresses below:
devices, Go To: http://splashdata.com/smbb
|For touch devices,
like Storm & Torch, Go To: http://splashdata.com/smbbtouch
30-day Trial and Registered versions are the same
SplashMoney will run for 30-days in full-functioning Trial mode. The
Trial software and Registered software are identical. Once the trial period
ends you must purchase a registration
code to continue using the software. You do not need to re-install the
software. Simply enter the registration code and your Trial version will
be converted into a Registered version.
Installation Instructions - Important!
- Click the Download button.
- When prompted with the "File Download"
dialog box, select "Save this program to disk" and save
it in a place you are sure to remember, like your Desktop.
- After the file has finished downloading, double click to run the
- Follow the prompts until installation is complete. This will conclude
the desktop installation, but please read below for info on completing
the handheld installation.
To complete installation, connect your BlackBerry to your desktop as
you normally do to sync. Note: these instructions are for BlackBerry
Desktop Software version 6. The steps will vary for older versions.
- Launch the BlackBerry Desktop Software and click Applications.
- Click the Import Files button and browse to select
c:\Program Files\SplashData\SplashMoney BlackBerry\SplashMoney.alx
- Click Apply and SplashMoney will be installed on the
- On your handheld, find the SplashMoney application and launch. It may
be found in the Applications folder or the Downloads folder.
If you are getting a message about "No additional applications
you can download it wirelessly via your BlackBerry Browser on the device
iteself. See the above "Over-the-air Download" table.
- Launch the SplashMoney Desktop.
- On the top menu bar, click the Sync menu, then
Sync to perform a sync.
- To install a newer version, it is best to just run the installer
as a reinstall.
- Then connect the device, open the BlackBerry Desktop Software and
- SplashMoney should show up as updated.
- Click Apply.